Eight attorneys at Downey & Lenkov have been recognized by Super Lawyers® as leading practitioners in their fields. Ten attorneys have also been selected for Leading Lawyers’ 2023 rankings.
Super Lawyers recognizes attorneys who exhibit excellence in their practice based on professional achievement and peer recognition. Rankings are based on independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations.
Below is a listing of everyone’s primary practice area selection.
- Timothy Furman Jr., Rising Star – Workers’ Compensation
- Jessica Jacker, Super Lawyer – Employment & Labor
- Jeff Kehl, Super Lawyer – Civil Litigation Defense
- Rich Lenkov, Super Lawyer – Workers’ Compensation
- Samuel Levine, Super Lawyer – Construction Litigation
- Margery Newman, Super Lawyer – Construction Litigation
- Brian Rosenblatt, Super Lawyer – Entertainment & Sports
- Emily Schlecte, Rising Star – Workers’ Compensation
Leading Lawyers provides rankings of the most respected and experienced attorneys nationwide, surveying peers on the quality, experience, and reputation of other lawyers.
Below is a listing of everyone’s practice area selections.
- Marcy Bennett, Emerging Lawyer – Workers’ Compensation Defense
- Storrs Downey, Leading Lawyer – Commercial Litigation; Employment; Medical Malpractice Defense; Personal Injury Defense; Professional Malpractice Defense
- Jeanne Hoffmann, Leading Lawyer – Arts, Entertainment & Sports; Commercial Litigation; Copyright & Trademark; Trade Secrets/Unfair Competition
- Jessica Jackler, Emerging Lawyer – Employment
- Rich Lenkov, Leading Lawyer – Arts, Entertainment & Sports; Insurance Coverage; Personal Injury Defense; Workers’ Compensation Defense
- Samuel Levine, Leading Lawyer – ADR: Commercial Real Estate; Construction; Creditor’s Rights/Commercial Collections; Real Estate
- Michael Milstein, Leading Lawyer – Workers’ Compensation Defense
- Margery Newman, Leading Lawyer – Construction
- Brian Rosenblatt, Leading Lawyer – Advertising & Media; Arts, Entertainment & Sports; Copyright & Trademark; Intellectual Property
- Werner Sabo, Leading Lawyer – ADR: Commercial Real Estate; Construction