The winter issue of the American Bar Association’s (ABA) Entertainment & Sports Lawyer is now available. The quarterly publication provides readers practical information, public policy and scholarly viewpoints on current entertainment and sports industry matters.
Select feature topics for this issue include:
- Artificial Intelligence in musical composition
- Tackling human trafficking in the sports industry
- Recreational marijuana vs. professional sports enterprises
- Revenue sharing in film and television
- Litigation and industry updates
Income member Brian Rosenblatt serves as the editor-in-chief.