NBI Webinar: Illinois Workers’ Compensation Fundamentals
Thur Jun 10 2021 | 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. CST
Please join our workers’ compensation team at National Business Institute’s webinar on June 10. The seminar will provide essential workers’ compensation procedures and strategies to avoid preventable mistakes during the claims process.
Our team will address:
- The latest case law and legislative updates
- How to comply with and prepare Medicare set-aside arrangements
- Assessing the injury and the case
- Settlement methods and mediation practices
- Pre-hearing conferences and continuances
- Preparing for and presenting at the hearing
- Appeal procedures and judicial proceedings
- Toxic tort, third-party injuries and subrogation considerations
- Professional conduct rules, fraudulent claims and misrepresentations
- Storrs Downey
- Rich Lenkov
- Tim Alberts
- Jeanmarie Calcagno
- Michael Milstein
- Brian Rosenblatt
- Timothy Furman
- Emily Schlecte
CLE credit is available.
We look forward to you joining us.
See full agenda.