Suzanne concentrates her practice in workers’ compensation and general liability matters. Suzanne possesses an extensive legal background that includes working closely with insurance companies in personal injury, property damage, contracts, and worker’s compensation claims matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Suzanne worked as in-house litigation counsel at a major insurance company where she focused on injury and premises liability defense matters. She successfully managed and maintained numerous claims from conception through closure.
Outside of work, Suzanne enjoys goofing off with her family and friends.
DID YOU KNOW: I hold a green belt in the Korean martial art form, Tang Soo Do, and can write in cursive backwards
- J.D., Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, IN, 2013
- B.A., Saint Joseph’s College, Rensselaer, IN, 1992
Seminars & Presentations:
- “Workers Compensation Horror Stories.” Bryce Downey & Lenkov, October 2015
Articles & Publications:
- “New Indiana Law Allows Employers to Give Preference to Veterans.” Bryce Downey & Lenkov Labor & Employment Newsletter, May 2015
- “Victim’s PPI Settlement Amount Not Recoverable via Restitution in Criminal Conviction of Assailant.” Bryce Downey & Lenkov Indiana Workers’ Compensation Newsletter, April 2014
- “Indiana Adopts Medical Licensing Rules to Combat Pill Mills.” Bryce Downey & Lenkov Indiana Workers’ Compensation Newsletter, April 2014
- “Denial of Benefits Reversed After Full Board Found Contrary to Parties’ Stipulation.” Bryce Downey & Lenkov Indiana Workers’ Compensation Newsletter, April 2014